Do you spend thousands over expensive day and night cream or anti aging lotions? A trap by marketers to rob you, most of these creams and lotions do nothing for your skin. However, if you switch to natural ways and home remedies you can get glowing skin that has a true luster and doesn’t break your bank balance too!
No cream or lotion can treat your skin the way a healthy lifestyle can. Eating natural and living organically is the best thing that you could offer your health and skin. And when people say beauty is skin deep, well they mean it! Simply follow 5 simple tips to get that perfectly glowing and healthy skin that makes you the envy of women far younger to you.
5 steps to get naturally glowing skin
1. Watery Tales – Start drinking lots of water. If you do not drink enough water then start it right now! Water helps in flushing out toxins from the body. So you not only get glowing skin by getting free from toxins, but get rid of excessive weight too.
2. Balanced Diet – It is the most important step to get glowing skin naturally. If you are beautiful from within, it will reflect outside too. Eat a healthy and balanced diet that is enriched in Vitamin A, B, C, E and all other essential minerals. No cream or lotion gives you the result that eating healthy does. Add whole grains to your diet and few raw vegetables everyday as well.
3. Exercise – Exercise regularly to keep yourself fit and get the toned body and skin you desire. Exercising helps in digesting the food correctly and gives you a toned, supple and refreshing skin. It also makes you sweat, which opens up your pores naturally and gives your skin that healthy rosy glow.
4. Daily Cleansing – Regular washing and cleansing rituals for your skin are important. Wash you face daily, especially when you step home from outside, with a mild face wash to keep it clean and remove dust and dirt that clogs your pores. Once a week, exfoliate to remove dead skin. Even for cleansing you don’t have to spend money on expensive beauty products. You can easily make a facial cleanser at home using two tablespoon of milk mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey. Use powdered almond mixed with a few drops of milk as a natural exfoliate.
5. Sun Protection – We all know that sun’s UV rays are harsh and harmful for skin. So what are we doing about it? Nothing. Sun rays lead to premature wrinkles and aging; so make it a point to step out in sun with a coat of sunscreen. Use a coloured umbrella, scarves and sunglasses to prevent yourself from harsh sun rays whenever possible.
And more importantly, here are things you must avoid to ensure your skin stays healthy!
Avoid these for glowing skin:
Smoking – Smoking leads to dehydration and reduces the blood flow to the skin. We don’t want that. Avoid smoking so that your skin cells get enough oxygen.
Drinking Alcohol – If smoking is injurious to health then drinking alcohol is extra injurious. Alcohol leads to a flushed skin.
Stress – High stress can cause your health premature wrinkles and stress signs. Emotional stress not only puts pressure on heart but reflects on the skin too.
By eating right, protecting your skin from damage and avoiding certain things, you can make your skin healthier, younger looking and more supple without expensive products.
- Skin care: 5 tips for healthy skin (drcurtsamlaska.wordpress.com)
- Skin Care Regimen for Glowing Skin: Ramping Up Your Beauty Routine (clarinsusa.com)